LCSC’s entrepreneurship certificate will give individuals the knowledge and skills they need to identify new business opportunities and start a new business. It will also help those already managing a fledgling business. The courses in this program will provide an overview of general business concepts and include practice creating business plans. The courses in this certificate program will cover the marketing principles, the use of computerized small business accounting software, and explore e-commerce opportunities.
Upon completion of this program students will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legal structures of business
- Demonstrate an understanding of small business management principles
- Understand basic marketing principles
- Demonstrate the ability to perform bookkeeping in a computerized accounting system
- Understand the importance of and be able to utilize electronic commerce applications