The Testing Center directly reports to e-Learning Services.
Tests and exams offered in the Testing Center include:
- LCSC placement tests - WPE for English and ALEKS for Math
- LCSC Blackboard proctored tests/exams
- Makeup exams for LCSC on-campus classes
- CNA Testing
- HESI A2 entrance tests for LCSC Nursing and Radiographic Science applicants
- OPAC, NOCTI and Total Testing for Business Technology & Service Division
- ASE for the Auto Program in Technical & Industrial Division
- ISCET for the Electrical Program in Technical & Industrial Division
- ParaProfessional test
- Testing though vendors which include: Pearson Vue, ISO Quality, Castle Worldwide, PSI
- All testing for LCSC students with accommodations
- Proctoring services for students from colleges outside of LCSC
Testing Center Rules
- Appointments are required one business day in advance for testing appointments Monday through Friday.
- Walk-in times are open on Monday from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- All testers using the Testing Center will be required to show picture ID before being allowed to test. Some tests will require a government issued ID rather than a student ID.
- All prohibited items are required to be put in a locker prior to entering the testing room. This includes, but is not limited to, food and drinks, purses, phones, backpacks and bags, coats and vests, Fitbits or other fitness items, hats, watches of any type, contents of all pockets, etc.
- All notes, charts, formula sheets, etc. brought in by students to use during an exam will be collected by Testing Center personnel when the exam is complete. Students will not be permitted to retain the notes and it is recommended copies be made ahead of the reserved exam time. All collected sheets will be shredded or returned to the instructor if they have requested them.
- Students may not access any other information except for their exam unless approved by the instructor. Proctors have the right to inspect the computer and testing environment prior to, during, and after completion of an exam.
- All testing is monitored and recorded by video camera.
- Any payments for testing must be paid prior to visiting the Testing Center. Payment is to be made at the Cashier's Window in the Administration Building.