The Testing Center directly reports to e-Learning Services.
Tests offered in the Testing Center include:
- COMPASS placement tests
- LCSC Blackboard proctored tests
- CNA Testing
- TEAS V entrance tests for Nursing, Radiology and Dental Hygiene
- OPAC, NOCTI, Total Testing and Expert Rating for Business Technology & Service Division
- ASE for the Auto Program in Technical & Industrial Division
- ISCET for the Electrical Program in Technical & Industrial Division
- ParaProfessional test
- Testing though vendors which include: Pearson Vue, ISO Quality, Castle Worldwide
- All Disability Services testing
Testing Center Rules
- All testers using the Testing Center will be required to show picture ID before being allowed to test. Some tests will require a government issued ID rather than a student ID.
- Students are not allowed to have unauthorized objects in the testing area. This includes, but is not limited to, food, drinks, cell phones, other electronic devices or certain types of clothing, such as, but not limited to, hats and coats. All personal belongings students bring to the Testing Center will be put in a locker prior to the student entering the testing area.
- All approved notes students bring in to use during an exam will be required to be turned in to Testing Center personnel when the exam is complete.
- Students may not access any other information except for their exam unless approved by the instructor. Proctors have the right to inspect the computer and testing environment prior to, during and after completion of an exam.
- All testing is monitored and recorded by video camera.
- Any payments for testing must be paid prior to visiting the Testing Center. Payment is to be made at the Cashier's Window in the Administration Building.